Knowing the step by step of our repair process will ease your mind for a worry-free repair to get you back on the road safely.Learn More
Been in an accident and not sure what to do next. No worries, Craig Zinn is here to help.Learn More
Need repairs, but need to save money? Check out Craig Zinn’s repair specials and save on your repairs today.View Specials
For your convenience, we have a drop off box located outside the office. You can securely take an envelope from the box, fill out the form with as much information as possible, take all valuables, lock your car, place your key in the envelope and drop it in the box! The drop box is checked first thing in the morning and we will give you a call in regards to your vehicle the following business day.
The main dealership is open until 9pm and also have a drop box inside the main lobby in the sales floor by the receptionist. If arriving after 9pm, the security guard can open the gates and escort you to the collision center.
14100 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181, USA
16150 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, USA
Our North Miami facility is one of the largest Lexus dealerships in the world, offering spa and salon services, free gym use, and much more while you wait for service. Stop in for a free coffee and bagel while we estimate your vehicle.
Lexus of North Miami and Lexus of Pembroke Pines auto collision centers are committed to providing you with the best customer service possible while restoring your vehicle to its pre-loss condition. All of our collision advisors are specifically trained to assist you in processing insurance claims.
Not all collision centers are qualified to work on a Lexus vehicle. Lexus of North Miami and Lexus of Pembroke Pines Collision Centers receive specific information from Lexus Corporation on how to specifically repair your vehicle. Returning your vehicle to its pre-loss condition is important to the value of your vehicle and more importantly the safety of your vehicle.
• We work on all makes and models, not just Lexus.
• We work for you to ensure everything needed for your guaranteed repair is granted by your insurance company.
• Employee ASE and I-CAR Gold technicians as well as provide annual training to keep up to date with industry standards.
• We prefer OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts though we will work with your insurance company to find the best solution and make this possible based on your policy.
• State-of-the-art equipment facility with updated software for proper repair.